Customer Support Consultant
(Insert job description here)
The Job Customer Support Consultant is a key role in 3Shape.
• Work closely with our resellers to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
• Share your experience with others by contributing to the knowledge base
• Support 3Shape software & hardware by handling cases from resellers and customers
• Help customer resolve their problem through email, phone, and remote connection
• Follow 3Shape support SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) in a daily support job
• Create and review knowledge base articles and ensure their quality
• Prepare slides and provide technical training and coaching for resellers
• Bachelor of biomedical, electronic, mechanical or related engineers or technicians
• Fluent English is required
• Fluent French is desirable
• Dental technician background is preferred but not required
• Familiar with case handling, troubleshooting, and customer care
• Familiar with Microsoft Windows, including: o Install and uninstall applications o Configure Windows firewall o Have a basic knowledge of database o Able to work under Windows command prompt
• Familiar with networking, including: Setup shared folder
• Able to work independently under pressure
• Willing to share knowledge and experience with colleagues
• Good customer handling and communication skills, team-play We Offer
• Structured employee compensation and benefit based on your competency
• Systematic training and advanced learning opportunities
• A clear career path for you to develop and challenge yourself
• A collaborative team with talented members supporting you on your role
• An open-minded, professional, people-oriented work environment
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,700+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
- Customer Care
- Customer Support
- CO - Bogotá
CO - Bogotá
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Customer Support Consultant
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.