3Shape: An exciting, visionary, and international place to work
Join one of the most exciting Danish tech companies in the medical device industry and make an impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Business Controller who will join our team in Szczecin.
· Higher education - preferably economics, finance or related.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Controlling (preferably in a production company).
· Pro-active approach with an analytical mind, who identifies problems and implements solutions.
· Good business acumen to diagnose business performance issues & implement improvements.
· Good communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
· Knowledge of business processes in manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge of ERP systems and experience in working with a data warehouse.
· Openness to changes and readiness to work in a dynamically changing environment.
· Very good business English
· acting as a finance business partner for internal stakeholders among Production and Supply Chain function.
· Preparation of business cases presenting the profitability of undertaken initiatives.
· Ad-hoc analysis, providing and interpreting demanded financial business information.
· Ongoing analysis of production processes, orders, and costs. Finding development areas and recommending the improvements.
· Ongoing analysis of group inventory balances. Identifying trends, opportunities for improvement, and risks.
· Ongoing analysis of financial results per cost centers, reporting lines and legal entities.
· Support in the process of implementing BI tools to automate internal reporting for inventory and stock management.
· Preparation of annual financial budgets for Production and Supply chain function.
· monitoring and explaining deviations between actuals vs. budgets.
· Continuous improvement of processes within the reporting / controlling.
- Attractive office with relax zones located in Szczecin, Poland.
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and cooperative colleagues.
- An attractive Luxmed healthcare package with additional dentistry care.
- Fresh fruits, delicious and healthy lunches cooked by our canteen.
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities.
- Good work/life balance e.g., work from home policy for up to 2 days per week.
- Language courses with qualified teacher
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on LinkedIn.