3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we support our employees who are called to the military service, as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a skilled Full-stack Developer to help strengthen our solutions, which enable digital workflows for dental professionals.
You will join a combined team of Ukrainian and Danish developers that builds a project for managing our products configurations. It is used to efficiently distribute our products and updates, being one of the core infrastructural projects in 3Shape.
On the technical side, the project uses Terraform to build infrastructure in Azure and Kubernetes for deployment, ASP.net Core together with microservices approach to develop services and Angular 10
together with Materials library for building Front End part.
The project is under active development, so you and your team of professionals will need to constantly create new functionality. At 3Shape, software development is done by self-organizing agile teams, using Scrum as our primary development methodology.
- A degree in Computer Science or engineering
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience in building microservice architecture, distributed and Cloud systems
- Understanding of domain-driven design, event-driven design
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Not afraid of taking responsibility
- Mental maturity, ability to think independently
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Your key skills:
Would be a plus:
- Background in Azure, Azure DevOps
- Experience with AKS, Docker
- Experience in building Infrastructure-As-Code (Pulumi, Terraform)
- Following coding standards and best practices
- Experience of Agile development and continuous integration tool
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :