3Shape: An exciting, visionary, and international place to work
Join one of the most exciting Danish tech companies in the medical device industry and make an impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Junior Sales Operations Specialist who will join our team in Szczecin.
· Fluent English, both verbally and in writing (essential condition)
· Any other language (would be an advantage)
· Organized, flexible, communicative, having analytical skills
· You pay attention to details together with an analytical way of thinking
· Good at Microsoft Excel
· Familiarity with ERP systems (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics AX) will be an advantage
· Creating sales orders for customers and handling purchase orders
· Creating and maintaining software subscriptions
· Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
· Monitoring customer accounts
· Providing data and reports to help the sales team
· Intensive communication with dealers around the world, via phone, e-mail, or other available communication channels
· As you will be responsible for supporting our Customers across the whole Globe, please expect shift-based schedule, between 13:00 and 21:00.
- Attractive office with relax zones located in Szczecin, Poland.
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and cooperative colleagues.
- An attractive Luxmed healthcare package with additional dentistry care.
- Fresh fruits, delicious and healthy lunches cooked by our canteen.
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities.
- Language courses with qualified teacher
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on LinkedIn.