3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we support our employees who are called to the military service, as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
TRIOS intraoral 3D scanner is one of 3Shape’s most well-known and pioneering products in the field of digital dentistry. It was one of the first intraoral scanners to use advanced 3D scanning technology to create digital impressions of a patient's teeth and gums. This innovation allowed dental professionals to capture more accurate and detailed images of the oral cavity, which could then be used to create precise dental restorations, such as crowns, bridges, and implants.
The TRIOS scanner's accuracy and efficiency have also made it a game-changer in the dental industry. It allows dentists and dental technicians to work more quickly and precisely, reducing the time patients spend in the chair and improving the quality of their care. In addition, the Trios scanner's non-invasive nature makes it a more comfortable and convenient option for patients.
Overall, the Trios scanner has revolutionized the way dental professionals capture and use digital impressions, paving the way for a more patient-centered and technologically advanced approach to dental care.
TRIOS SW is a key component of the TRIOS intraoral 3D scanner products, and we are in the process of growing the team to be able to deliver more features and workflows. We need to excite both new and existing users and we are focused on beating the competition.
We are looking for experienced C# Software Developer to join us.
What You will do
You’ll join a team of talented and dedicated developers responsible for the core 3D scanning workflows including the tools and functions that interact with the 3D scans. Based on your experience you will play an active part together with the rest of the team to help take our TRIOS Scanning application to the next level.
You will join a team having a high degree of autonomy and trust. A strong and diverse software team with team colleagues located in Kyiv, Skopje and Copenhagen. Besides the colleagues on the team, you’ll have close collaboration with other software teams, as well as the hardware team developing the intraoral scanners.
Investigate: Help get new features off to a great start by working closely with architects, UX’ers, and product managers to define the solution
Build: Implement new features, user interface and workflows, including coding, peer reviews, unit testing, etc.
Improve: Ensure high maintainability of the code, e.g. through designing and implementing automatic tests. Help improve the quality by bug fixing, improve the team’s process by recurring retrospectives and reduce technical debt by refactoring
Communicate: We are building a cross-site cluster of Scrum feature teams, and we need to communicate and coordinate on technical topics and shared code-ownership. We aim to use Scrum-of-Scrums, but good everyday communication with your colleagues is required.
We work in C#, .NET, and use tools like Visual Studio, TeamCity, Jenkins, and GitHub.
- Talented developer passionate about software design and complex interconnected systems
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C# / .Net or .Net Core, Multithreading, WPF)
- You have a degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar
- Experience of working with scrum or other agile frameworks
- Interest and maybe also experience in geometry, linear algebra, 3D algorithms, rendering etc.
- Knowledge and experience of using software paradigms, methods, techniques, such as design patterns, SOLID / GRASP principles, test driven development etc.
- Ambitious and continuously strives for improvement
- Team-minded personality with flair for the Agile working style
- Understand complexity but drive for simplicity. Energetic, curious, passionate, and a team player.
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :