3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in the year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities.
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine. Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
3Shape is looking for a motivated full-time Senior Developer with a strong background ZUORA to deliver successful implementation and maintenance of our Subscription management platform.
Your experience and knowledge of ZUORA and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies are imperative in launching our Subscription related products Globally and maintaining the platform. This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing ZUORA solution from designing cross functional, Country specific solutions and post go-live support. Your involvement will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to co-ordinate with various 3Shapers across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality business and software application services to end users.
- Work with internal and external teams to configure ZUORA platform to meet requirements.
- Independently lead the Development, Architecture, and implementation Subscription related processes, including Requirements Gathering, GAP Analysis, Design, Configuration, Testing and Training:
- Integrations with ERP, CRM, and e-Commerce.
- Be able to work with the technical team to Develop and test customizations.
- Oversee Technical aspect of Cross- functional Zuora projects.
Requirements and skills:
- Great analytical skills and ability to translate business requirements into solutions
- Have Worked as a solution architect for 3+ years or similar roles.
- Have worked in the billing and rating domain for at least 5 Years.
- Strong background in configuring product catalog, Billing, and Invoicing process. (Order to cash process)
- Is familiar with General ledger accounting and other financial processes.
- Strong software development background. Following languages/technology preferred.
- Working with cross platform integrations.
- Zuora certification would be a bonus.
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :