3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
You have technical interest and willing to join dynamic and innovative IT company? We are looking for a customer Support Consultant (Spanish and English) to join our energetic and multicultural team who will share our passion for solving problems and building strong relationships with our reselling partners and end-users around the world.
Location: Kyiv (Ukraine). Partially remote work.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Provide excellent and efficient technical support on 3Shape hardware (3D scanners) and software via online sessions, telephone, e-mails and occasional on-site events.
- Managing support cases: collect all relevant information from customers, according to company's procedures and record this using company's CRM
- Interact with other departments and escalate customers feedback further
You should possess the following competencies:
- Customer oriented approach
- Good communicator with ability to ask and listen
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English, Spanish and Ukrainian
- Problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Result oriented and stress resistant
- Aspiration to self-development and eager to learn
- Analytical, multitasking and empathetic skills
Would be a plus: verbal and writing skills in Portuguese
Being the part of us means:
— Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
— Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
— Constant professional growth and development
— A healthy work-life balance
— Possibility of partially remote work
— Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
— Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
— A parking lot with free spaces for employees
— Occasional business trips to Western Europe
— Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :