Would you like to be part of a fast growing, international company and are you interested in Data Protection? If your answer is yes, then it is maybe you we are looking for!
Due to constant growth of 3Shape, the Legal department expands accordingly. As the company is growing, we put a lot of effort to make services and products live up to the best quality standards and comply with the relevant regulations of various countries globally. Thus, we are looking for a student assistant/graduate to execute some of these tasks.
This position is dedicated to support various projects within the Data Protection area.
As a student assistant/graduate together with your colleagues located in Szczecin and Copenhagen, you will become part of the Legal team. The key stakeholders are spread between Poland, Germany, Ukraine, Denmark, China, USA and other countries.
- Support the projects within the data protection area
(Risk management, Sub-processor control)
- Manage internal and external relationships between different stakeholders across the entire organisation in the scope of Compliance and Data Protection framework
- Assist on guiding the key stakeholders and other related individuals regarding ongoing projects and tasks
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with teams and departments across the organisation
- An attractive work environment in an informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Being part of globally leading, fast-growing company
- Personal growth and development: various exciting projects
- Being able to see how you influence company's performance
- Lunch in company’s canteen for only 2 PLN
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks and hot beverages to keep you fuelled
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on LinkedIn.