3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we support our employees who are called to the military service, as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
3Shape Unite is a cutting-edge dental platform that seamlessly integrates various features developed by 3Shape and its partners into one unified solution. The project addresses critical technical and business challenges across various system domains, including:
Managing all aspects of data storage and exchange between web and desktop applications within the 3Shape ecosystem.
Joining 3D modules into a single framework with consistent UI and workflows.
Providing users access to numerous labs, apps, and partner integrations through a coherent interface etc.
By consolidating these features into one cohesive platform, 3Shape Unite streamlines the dental workflow, making it easier for practitioners to manage their work efficiently and effectively.
The project is executed by multiple teams, each responsible for a specific part of the process. Development teams are focused on functionality coding, while QA/release teams manage testing, documentation, and release activities. Automation teams are responsible for developing framework for auto tests for the whole platform.
Our teams have established efficient and professional processes that adhere to world-class standards, enabling us to produce high-quality software packages while maintaining a friendly and balanced work environment. We prioritize mutual respect and support individual growth. We value proactive thinking and encourage team members to drive positive changes.
From the technical side, the Unite project utilizes a diverse range of both desktop and web-based technologies. While different layers of the product employ various tech stacks, the core used development platform is .NET 6 \ Framework 4.8. As communication protocols, we use WCF/CoreWCF and REST; for UI development - WPF, for data management - MS SQL Server\SQLite.
As the majority of teams at 3Shape, all teams involved in the Unite project utilize the Scrum\Kanban methodology as their primary approach to software development.
We are currently looking for an experienced and skilled C# Software Developer (Desktop) to join our team in Kyiv for the Unite project. The team is primarily focused on developing back-end of Unite platform, installer, license management. We collaborate closely with UX designers to establish efficient professional UI.
- A degree in Computer Science or engineering, solid theoretical foundation:
- You know the art of programming and understand disciplines like source code branching, refactoring, unit-testing, etc.
- You understand the principles of clean code and follow accepted code-standards.
- You know common design patterns and apply them accordingly.
- You understand the principles of writing shared API libraries (handling of breaking changes, code documentation, etc.).
Your key skills:
- .Net Framework and\or .NET 6
- Multithreading development (TPL)
- WCF and/or gRPC
- WPF (up to 15% of time)
Tech stack used in the project:
- .NET 6.0 and.Net Framework 4.8
- MS SQL Server\SQLite
- MEF (Managed Extensibility Framework)
- WCF (moving towards CoreWCF/REST/gRPC)
- Visual Studio (with ReSharper) \ Rider
- TeamCity, Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Jira and others
- Contribute to the development of new features, as well as enhancing current functionality and addressing bugs.
- Make code reviews, perform refactoring, participate in discussions about code quality.
- Write unit and automated tests.
- Keep the tech stack up to date, utilizing and switching to the new technologies.
- Demo your results, discuss impediments and troubles with your colleagues.
- Participate in retrospectives, raise and drive initiatives for improving agile processes.
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :