3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we support our employees who are called to the military service, as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
Location: Kyiv or temporarily remote.
Areas of responsibility:
• Creating design mostly for marketing purposes
• Web banners and other components for the web site
• Layout design (Brochures, Catalogs, Advertisements, Exhibition booths, Print materials for different events online and offline)
• Infographics and illustrations
• Photo editing and retouching
• Social media content
• Resizing/adopting existing materials
• Support other teams with their graphic needs
Our ideal candidate:
• Has 3+ years’ experience as a Graphic designer or Digital.
• Has experience in both digital and graphic design (banners, flyers, promos, landing pages, brochures, infographics).
• Has experience in Adobe Creative Cloud: Adobe XD, InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Figma.
• Background in animation is a plus.
• Ability to work in dynamic, hyper-growth and fast-paced environments.
• Experience in other software can be a plus.
• Knows Typography, Color Theory, Layout and Composition
• Knows Printing and Prepress basics
• Has an eye for detail
• Well-organized, consistent and responsible
• Has experience of working with version control
• Open-minded, ready to grow with and learn from the team of professionals
• Advanced English (speaking and writing)
• Sketching, illustration can be a plus
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :