Let’s change dentistry together!
3Shape: An exciting, visionary, and international place to work
Join one of the most exciting Danish tech companies in the medical device industry and make an impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer who will join our team in Szczecin.
- Everyday process supervising – Incoming and Outgoing inspection.
- Quality assessment, supervision and verification of products and parts according to its specification.
- Contact with suppliers and troubleshooting. Auditing suppliers.
- Creating, updating, and approving quality and production documentation according to company needs.
- Tests and comparative analysis.
- Conducting internal audits and coordination of external inspections.
- Co-operation with other departments.
- Related higher education (preferred: Quality Management/ Quality Engineering)
- Experience on a similar position (1 year of experience on a similar position/ 2 years of experience on an independent position)
- Knowledge about ISO9001 and ISO13485 standards
- Experience in working with Standard Quality Tools
- Fluent English
- Attractive office with relax zones located in Szczecin, Poland.
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and cooperative colleagues.
- An attractive Luxmed healthcare package with additional dentistry care.
- Fresh fruits, delicious and healthy lunches cooked by our canteen.
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities.
- Good work/life balance e.g., work from home policy for up to 2 days per week.
- Language courses with qualified teachers.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today. We will review the applications continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally, with over 600 employees in Poland. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we are creating award-winning scanning solutions. Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on LinkedIn.