Position Title: Operations Account Manager, North America
Prepared: April 23, 2023
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Morrisville, NC Distribution Facility
Reports To: Director, Commercial Operations and Strategy
Position Summary: 3Shape is seeking an Operations Account Manager to strengthen our operational and tactical collaboration with sales partner as well as technology partners. This role will oversee operational execution of our partnerships as well as participate in planning and development of strategic and tactical plans. Also this role will manage the Operations Administrator function and the daily tasks. This role is located at the distribution site in Morrisville, NC.
Essential Job Duties:
- Drive operational account management with our partners and ensure an annual performance management cycle.
- Address operational requirements and oversee transformations/simplifications of our sales processes in close collaboration with HQ counterparts and internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee and ensure daily operational tasks of operation admins, lead time planning and conflict resolution/escalations.
- Implement and maintain new sales models with partners, promotion and ensure process control.
- Ensure adequate procurement training needs by partners have been met.
- Manage partner contracts and agreements, ensure proper follow up and execution.
Required Education and Experience:
- Three (3) years relevant work experience in a customer-facing setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with an ERP system
- Demonstrated working experience in a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and constructively work with feedback
- Organized, flexible, communicative
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Comfortable working in a high paced environment
- Bachelors’ Degree a plus
- Independent and reliable: Ability to work independently and reliably with limited management oversight on project and transactional tasks
- Stakeholder management: Ability to engage naturally with internal and external stakeholders building trust through repeatedly delivering on commitments.
- Results Orientation: Always has the result in mind and works to that end.
- Customer Support perspective: Maintains a commitment to customers, clients and colleagues providing them with an enjoyable and supportive experience. Pleasant, easy to work with.
- Problem-Solving: Able to look for innovative, creative solutions to routine or new challenges. Willing to share results. Uses all types of resources to resolve issues.
- Attention to Detail: Maintains detailed records, information and organizes it in such a way that it supports the team or the customers’ needs.
- Technologically Savvy—able to work with, understand and embrace changes in technology.
- Ethical Conduct—takes accountability for decisions, makes decisions that clearly adhere to an ethical standard.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Location/Hours: This role will be located full-time in the Morrisville, NC production site. Typical hours will be from 7:30 am to 4 pm but can change based on business needs.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to possess physical strength and stamina required to stand and walk periodically. Travel may be required up to 20% of the time.
3Shape is dedicated to developing a diverse workforce to ensure a diversity of thought. rights We are committed to provide a work environment in which 3Shapers are treated fairly and with respect irrespective of gender, ethnicity, nationality, color, age, sexual identity, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status. 3Shape is operating internationally and support the protection of internationally adopted human and labor.