Support Consultant (Audio Department)
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
You have technical interest and willing to join dynamic and innovative IT company? We are looking for a Customer Support Consultant to join our energetic and multicultural team who will share our passion for solving problems and building strong relationships with our reselling partners and end-users around the world.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Broad customer support role ranging from onboarding, training and to technical support with new and existing customers to help them getting most value out of our products
- Technical support on 3Shape hardware (3D scanners) and software (CAD/CAM) - via online sessions, telephone, e-mail and occasional on-site events
- General support case management: logging, prioritization, troubleshooting (potential escalation), closing, follow-up.
- Knowledge transfer, input to CAPA (corrective and preventive actions), distributor training
- Contributing to 3Shape's business by providing the industry's best Customer Support
- Readiness to travel up to 30 days per year
You are technically minded and have the ability to communicate advanced topics to users with very different backgrounds. You have a positive approach and attitude. You enjoy assisting customers in their daily work, finding solutions, and you thrive in a busy environment where multitasking is sometimes required. You are to have full operational command of English, both verbally and in writing. Experience in CAD/CAM software or Hearing Care industry would be a plus. .
You should possess the following competencies:
- Well-established customer support “toolbox” from another technology-driven company (e.g., technical support, customer service)
- Advanced Microsoft Windows knowledge (Win7, Win10, WinServer 2012, etc )
- General network knowledge incl. understanding the concepts of client-server installations
- Database (Oracle and MSSQL) administration knowledge
- User-level knowledge on CRM systems (is a plus)
- A relevant IT education is an advantage
- Customer orientation and desire to make customers succeed
- Strong technical interest and understanding of IT, software and engineering problems, as well as interest in other customer support activities such as onboarding and training
- Good communicator, with the ability to ask and listen - also to what is not being said
- Intercultural competence
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :
- Customer Care
- Customer Support
- UA - Kyiv
UA - Kyiv
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on LinkedIn.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Support Consultant (Audio Department)
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.