Automation quality assurance Engineer
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer to work in our Kyiv office.
• 2+ years of experience in test automation
• Good knowledge of OOP programming languages
• Experience with Selenium (headless mode)
• Experience with Git/TFS
• Understanding of CI (Preferably Azure DevOps)
• Knowledge of SDLC (Software Developments Life Cycle)
• Experience in Agile software development is a must
• Experience in working with NUnit is a plus
• Experience in building from scratch or/and extending of automation testing frameworks
• Working experience of testing in agile methodologies
• Experience working with distributed team
• Strong understanding of functional testing practices, documentation and process
• Problem-solving and analytical thinking
• Strong soft and technical skills
• Work with business / developers to define requirements
• Define, document, develop and maintain automated tests, including functional, regression, performance etc
• Improve and extend the test framework
• Execute tests, analyze results, report defects
• Proactively ensure system stability, performance, accuracy and overall quality
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :
UA - Kyiv
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on LinkedIn.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Automation quality assurance Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.