Position Title: Operations Administrator, North America
Prepared: April 12, 2023
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Morrisville, NC Distribution Facility
Reports To: Director, Commercial Operations and Strategy
Position Summary: 3Shape is seeking an Operations Administrator to provide our partners with a seamless partnership and customer experience. This role will be the liaison between 3Shape Partners, 3Shape Area and Account Managers, the distribution site in Morrisville, NC, and the 3Shape Order Intake, Master data and Finance teams in Europe.
Essential Job Duties:
- Receive and triage requests from both internal and external sources
- Support implementation and administration of commercial pilots and sales programs
- Maintain our customer master data and ensure proper implementation of new customer accounts, including pricing, item set-up etc.
- Manage customer accounts and ensure orders are correctly specified including promotions, ship-to and desired ship date, etc.
- Collaborate with supply organization to assess inventory and order dispatch date
- Communicate with 3Shape commercial partners, providing feedback and training.
- Work closely with the order team in Europe to ensure orders are entered into ERP system and sent to NC fulfilment organization
Required Education and Experience:
- Two (2) years relevant work experience in a customer-facing setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Experience with an ERP system
- Demonstrated working experience in a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and constructively work with feedback
- Organized, flexible, communicative
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Comfortable working in a high paced environment
- Bachelors’ Degree a plus
- Independent and reliable: Ability to work independently and reliably with limited management oversight on project and transactional tasks
- Stakeholder management: Ability to engage naturally with internal and external stakeholders building trust through repeatedly delivering on commitments.
- Results Orientation: Always has the result in mind and works to that end.
- Customer Support perspective: Maintains a commitment to customers, clients and colleagues providing them with an enjoyable and supportive experience. Pleasant, easy to work with.
- Problem-Solving: Able to look for innovative, creative solutions to routine or new challenges. Willing to share results. Uses all types of resources to resolve issues.
- Attention to Detail: Maintains detailed records, information and organizes it in such a way that it supports the team or the customers’ needs.
- Technologically Savvy—able to work with, understand and embrace changes in technology.
- Ethical Conduct—takes accountability for decisions, makes decisions that clearly adhere to an ethical standard.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Location/Hours: This role will be located full-time in the Morrisville, NC production site. Typical hours will be from 7:30 am to 4 pm but can change based on business needs.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to possess physical strength and stamina required to stand and walk periodically.
3Shape is dedicated to developing a diverse workforce to ensure a diversity of thought rights. We are committed to provide a work environment in which 3Shapers are treated fairly and with respect irrespective of gender, ethnicity, nationality, color, age, sexual identity, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status. 3Shape is operating internationally and support the protection of internationally adopted human and labor.