Marketing Automation Solution Specialist
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we support our employees who are called to the military service, as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
Are you experienced in building and maintaining a marketing automation platform in a global setting? And passionate about creating the foundation and advising our colleagues in Marketing on how to best utilize our database, Marketing Automation platform and support in designing trigger-based programs?
Then, you could be just the right person we are looking for!
Your role as our new colleague in Global IT will be tasked with ensuring our data integration and technical foundation deliver on the needs of our great colleagues in Marketing. You will help leverage the personalized communication within a world-leading, high-growth MedTech company.
About the role:
We offer you the opportunity to become Marketing Automation Solution Specialist in our Digital Strategy & Customer Experience department in Global IT. You will be the technical responsible for our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo), be the technical sparring partner on data- and trigger-based omnichannel programs across channels and platforms as well as taking part of building our technical MA foundation.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-driven and structured candidate to join us and be the new sparring partner for our skilled MA colleagues as well as colleagues within Marketing and Global IT.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- • Drive the processes of developing, maintaining, testing, and optimizing integrations, functionalities, and platform settings.
• Implement data integrations between MA platform and relevant data sources.
• Develop and implement digital assets like email components in Marketo for Global Marketing.
• Ensure stakeholder management of and cooperation with supporting your colleagues.
- • Min. 3-5 years’ experience with MA (e.g. Marketo or similar) platforms and related tools (e.g. CDP and various channels) as well as CRM is a must.
• You should have experience with HTML, CSS and vanilla JS, and be able to customize Marketo templates and forms.
• You have a solid marketing automation experience both technically and the ability to clearly and consise communitate requirements of our marketing automation platform.
• Presenting and communicating technical topics to people.
• Acting as a bridge between the business and development team(s).
• Ability to design system architectures and data models.
• You have strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving capabilities.
• Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry.
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment.
- Constant professional growth and development.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- Possibility of flexible remote work.
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc.
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”.
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees.
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe.
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media:
- UA - Kyiv
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
UA - Kyiv
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Marketing Automation Solution Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.