Technical Writer and Documentation Coordinator
3Shape is the “Google” of the dental industry, the leader of the dental CAD/CAM market. We are specialists in the production of 3D scanners, present in Poland for over 10 years.
To support further growth, we are looking for Technical Writer and Documentation Coordinator for our Product Lifecycle team of around 20 mechanical, electronics and software engineers. The team works on improving the quality of products in the field and efficiency in production by conducting production near R&D in close collaboration with Global Quality, Production, Procurement and Support as well R&D colleges from Denmark and Ukraine.
The position is based in the R&D department at our Production facility in Szczecin (Poland).
We are looking for a systematic and structured engineer to develop Instruction for Use (IFU) and coordinate documentation changes. IFU is information provided by the manufacturer to inform the user of a device's intended purpose and proper use and of any precautions to be taken.
The work will be carried out in close collaboration with Development, Regulatory Affairs, Graphics, Translation, Marketing teams both in Denmark and Poland.
Good candidate would feel comfortable in interdisciplinary and international environment.
In your new job you will:
- Develop Instruction for Use of our products
- Identify when existing content requires updates and perform the changes
- Maintain version control
- Collaborate with Development team to define content
- Collaborate with the RA and QA teams to assure documentation compliance
- Work together with colleagues from Marketing, Graphic and Translation teams
- Coordinate all the IFU changes according to our Design Change Procedure
- Maintain lists of ongoing product changes and activities around them
- Ensure quality standards and consistency in language, visuals, graphics, and format
- Plan and execute work assuring documents delivery according to agreed timelines
- Improve the processes around IFU
- Set up and coordinate IFU update strategy
The ideal candidate is hands-on, implementer with some years of experience within development and coordination of technical documentation and has:
- B.Sc., M.Sc in Quality Engineering, Quality Management or related
- Experience with technical writing and coordinating of technical documentation
- Experience in production of medical devices is a big advantage
- Strong technical skills and fundamental understanding
- Fluent English
- Excellent grammar, spelling and language usage skills with the ability to write simply and clearly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and optional SolidWorks
- High communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive employment terms and benefits
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment)
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning
- The chance to influence the future of a rapidly expanding company
- Informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees
- Attractive work environment in a brand-new production facility with canteen and observation deck.
- Lunch in our canteen for only 2 PLN
- Company events
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
- R&D Scanner Development
- PL - Szczecin
PL - Szczecin
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Technical Writer and Documentation Coordinator
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.