3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we support our employees who are called to the military service, as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
3Shape is looking for a motivated full-time AX developer with a strong development background in Dynamics AX to deliver the successful implementation and maintenance of our ERP solutions. Your experience and knowledge of AX solutions and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies are imperative in launching our products across the world and maintaining the ERP platform. This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing AX solutions from designing country specific solutions and post go-live support. Your involvement will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to co-ordinate with various 3Shapers across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality business and software application services to end users.
- Work with internal and external teams to configure, design and develop Dynamics AX 2012 R3 to meet requirements.
- Independently lead the development of application modules including designing of technical documents, architecture, user flows, writing code, development of integration between systems (e-Com, subscription, CRM) unit testing and deployment.
- Supporting internal and external consultants, performing code review while adhering to best practices prescribed by Microsoft.
- Cooperating with colleagues worldwide
- Be able to work with the technical team to develop and test customizations.
We are looking for a person who has below skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- At least 4+ years of development experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Full life cycle implementations of Dynamics AX
- Good command over English language.
- Experience with the working with finance and supply chain modules in AX.
- Experience in Azure, ASP.Net development would be a plus.
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :
UA - Kyiv
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.