Business Analyst for Subscriptions team
3Shape is a world leading technology company headquartered in Copenhagen. Our aim is to lead digital dentistry in the global market, enabling dentists to improve their business and de-liver better patient care - improving the lives of patients like you and I. We are a company with ambitious growth targets, and right now it has perhaps never been more exciting to join us!
We are looking for two ambitious Business Analysts that want help bring 3Shape’s subscription management to the next level, by applying a keen analytical sense and operational mind-set. You will be a key player on the team, where your work with data analysis, user flow map-ping, and business process analyses will ensure that we set the best possible direction for the development of our technical capabilities.
You will help build the foundation for 3Shape’s future commercial ambitions
The business analyst will be a close partner to our senior product and operations managers, and to the director for Subscriptions and Loyalty. Together, you will deliver a measurable, efficient, scalable, and customer-friendly order-to-cash process for our subscribers.
We offer a job that will give you:
- An opportunity to work in the intersection of business and technology implementation and learn from a team of experienced project, product, and operations managers.
- The responsibility for creating, rethinking, and improving business processes for our front- and back-end payment systems and recurring revenue solutions in close collabo-ration with colleagues on the team and across the organization.
- A chance to influence important business decisions through your insights into the possibilities afforded by our technological solutions and your understanding of business goals and user needs.
- Insight and knowledge about our subscription and recurring revenue performance and opportunities, through your responsibility for reporting on progress on OKRs and operational metrics, as well as setting up the processes for succeeding with this task.
- The responsibility for analyzing, describing, documenting and implementing business decisions together with your colleagues across 3Shape’s talented functions: product, finance, sales, Customer Care, operations, and many others.
You’re probably a good fit for the role if your background and skills match something like the following:
- 2-3 years of experience from a similar role, where mapping and challenging business processes was key to your success
- Or you might instead have 3-4 years of experience in an operational role, implementing and working with ERP, billing, and CRM systems and customer demands along the or-der-to-cash journey.
- Experience with business intelligence tools like PowerBI is an advantage.
- You are ambitious in your deliverables and curious to gain a better understanding of the engine room behind great Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings.
- You are a ‘finisher’ – you follow through on tasks given to you, and take responsibility for delivering high quality in a timely fashion.
- You are resilient, and thrive with a fast-paced workday where priorities might change fast and the need for collaboration is high.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is a given. Additional major languages will be an advantage
- An enthusiastic, international, and informal workplace in Szczecin
- Working remotely with a team in Copenhagen and an opportunity to travel to Denmark 3-5 times a year
- An inspiring international environment with diverse and highly skilled colleagues
- Work in professional, friendly, and supportive environment
- Private healthcare and basic dental treatment
- Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Balance lunch for only 2 PLN in our new canteen with relax room
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks, and hot beverages to keep you fueled
- 40-minutes paid break included in the working time
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
- Subscriptions & Loyalty
- PL - Szczecin
PL - Szczecin
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Business Analyst for Subscriptions team
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.