Junior Customer Care Specialist
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world.
To support this development, we seek a Junior Customer Care Specialist, to be part of the Sales Operations Department and manage orders and requests from distributors.
· Fluent English, both verbally and in writing (essential condition)
· Any other language (would be an advantage)
· Organized, flexible, communicative, having analytical skills
· You pay attention to details together with an analytical way of thinking
· Good at Microsoft Excel
· Familiarity with ERP systems (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics AX) will be an advantage
· Creating sales orders for customers and handling purchase orders
· Creating and maintaining software subscriptions
· Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
· Monitoring customer accounts
· Providing data and reports to help the sales team
· Intensive communication with dealers around the world, via phone, e-mail, or other available communication channels
· As you will be responsible for supporting our Customers across the whole Globe, please expect shift-based schedule, between 7:00 and 21:00.
· Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
· A fast-paced environment with room for career growth
· Work in a modern office building
· Friendly colleagues that are fun to spend time with · Fruit, vegetables, and hot beverages to keep you fueled
· Numerous hobby groups
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
- Customer Care
- Sales Operations
- PL - Szczecin
PL - Szczecin
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Junior Customer Care Specialist
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.