· acting as a finance business partner for internal stakeholders among Production and Supply Chain function.
· Preparation of business cases presenting the profitability of undertaken initiatives.
· Ad-hoc analysis, providing and interpreting demanded financial business information.
· Ongoing analysis of production processes, orders, and costs. Finding development areas and recommending the improvements.
· Ongoing analysis of group inventory balances. Identifying trends, opportunities for improvement, and risks.
· Ongoing analysis of financial results per cost centers, reporting lines and legal entities.
· Support in the process of implementing BI tools to automate internal reporting for inventory and stock management.
· Preparation of annual financial budgets for Production and Supply chain function.
· monitoring and explaining deviations between actuals vs. budgets.
· Continuous improvement of processes within the reporting / controlling.
· Higher education - preferably economics, finance or related.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Controlling (preferably in a production company).
· Pro-active approach with an analytical mind, who identifies problems and implements solutions.
· Good business acumen to diagnose business performance issues & implement improvements.
· Good communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
· Knowledge of business processes in manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge of ERP systems and experience in working with a data warehouse.
· Openness to changes and readiness to work in a dynamically changing environment.
· Very good business English
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
- PL - Szczecin
PL - Szczecin
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.