Team Lead, Web & Content team
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
Are you experienced with managing web platforms to drive marketing success as well as managing and motivating web and content managers? 3Shape is looking for a Team Lead for their Web & Content team who will be able to set the future direction of web content management in 3Shape, together with stakeholders inside and outside the team.
The Web & Content team is the team in Global Marketing that manages the 3Shape web platforms on a day-to-today basis. We advise and execute on web and content solutions for our corporate website (including the blog and ROI Calculator), 3Shape Community, Partner Portal and our Webshop. All of our platforms run on Sitecore. In managing these platforms, we collaborate with business owners, project managers, marketing automation specialists, marketing managers, developers and data analysts on a day-to-day basis. Our primary focus in 2023 will be on empowering our local marketing departments, as well as consolidating our web vision to ensure our web platforms are aligned both front- as well as backend.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Set the future direction of web content management in 3Shape
- Coach and mentor team members in their role as web consultants
- Align with stakeholders within global marketing as well as in the local markets around web projects
- Oversee the way we empower the local markets to execute on web projects locally
- Bring 3Shape’s SEO strategy further and anchor it in the way web platforms are managed
- Allocate tasks and manage workload amongst the team members
- Step in to assist on web management tasks on either of the platforms in peak times
- Advise and consult on behalf of the team based on web best practices
- Solid experience with content management systems, preferably Sitecore
- Solid experience with web development principles and engaging with stakeholders in IT
- Solid experience with SEO strategy and how to implement SEO operations
- You are business-savvy: you understand marketing and how IT is a means to a business need
- You are self-driven and proactive in the way you work
- You are communicative yet diplomatic, both in verbal and oral communication
- You are an analytical problem-solver that will constructively address issues
- You are a teamplayer that can build bridges between stakeholders and the team
What else is important:
- You master English at a business proficiency level
- You live in or close to Kyiv
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :
- Global Marketing & ComEx
- UA - Kyiv
UA - Kyiv
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Team Lead, Web & Content team
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.