In 3Shape’s Data Analytics team within Global Marketing, we have an ambitious vision for the future of data & insights at 3Shape. In the team, we have established a strong marketing data foundation, now with the need of connecting more data sources across the organization to define and shape the customer journeys and segments through our data. The Data Analyst role will be a highly collaborative role, with the opportunity to work across the 3Shape business units and local offices.
As a Data Analyst, your role will amongst other be working with our Marketing Automation team to ensure data for lead scoring and audience building is in place, developed and improved over time. You will be developing KPIs that will have substantial impact on the way we evaluate marketing campaigns across all global teams. You will be working on data handling, preparing datasets, and driving the development of widely used Power BI dashboards, but also ad-hoc reporting in Google Analytics and Amplitude. In the role you will have a high degree of freedom and the opportunity to influence our data strategy and the status quo of how we work with our commercial data.
You have a strong analytical profile, are able to work with commercial stakeholders and understand how data plays into the business. You are a problem solver, able to navigate complexity and proactively determine appropriate next steps in your work. You have worked across a wide range of business systems and understand how to implement best practices for data management.
Your Main Tasks
1. Build Multi-touch attribution models and develop Cost per acquisition
- Develop KPIs to enhance our framework for evaluating performance of marketing campaigns and hence boost data-driven decisions for investments.
- Evaluate campaigns based on your calculations and regularly present your suggestions for optimization.
2. Create reports & develop dashboards in Power BI
- Create informative and actionable dashboards, write reports, and deliver presentations that surface results, findings, and suggested improvements.
- Build relationships with internal, senior and global stakeholders to understand their objectives, and to tailor data models and reporting to actual business needs.
3. Develop and drive data for Marketing Automation and Channel Activation
- Develop and advise on data model for Marketing Automation and Channel Activation in collaboration with our Activation team.
- Prepare datasets for omnichannel communication.
- Assist in development of lead scoring and segmentation, in time with machine learning.
- Min. 2 years working and/or academic experience with data, preferably customer data.
- Data handling and automation skills (data warehouse, ETL, SQL, Excel, Python).
- Data visualization skills using a visualization tool (Power BI, Tableau or similar) are needed.
- Statistical & analytical knowledge and application skills (R, Python, strong theoretical foundation).
- Knowledge of machine learning (esp. attribution and scoring models).
- Experience with a CRM (preferably MS Dynamics) and/or a CDP are preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics is ideal, but not required.
- Presentation skills, teaching ability and project management skills are a plus as well (incl. PowerPoint and process visualization tools).
- Experience with digital marketing (familiarity with online ads, PPC, SEO, UTMs) and/or eCommerce (funnel analysis, basket analysis, etc) is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written English is required.
- A small, but passionate Data Analytics team, with wide opportunities for you to choose your projects and influence the data strategy
- An enthusiastic, international, and informal workplace in Szczecin
- Working remotely with a team in Copenhagen and an opportunity to travel to Denmark 2-4 times a year
- An inspiring international environment with diverse and highly skilled colleagues
- Lots of interesting challenges that will develop you professionally
- Work in professional, friendly, and supportive environment
- Private healthcare and basic dental treatment
- Balance lunch for only 2 PLN in our new canteen with relax room
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks, and hot beverages to keep you fueled
- 40-minutes paid break included in the working time
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.