C# Software Developer (3D)
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
Join our mission to revolutionize the dental industry as a C# Software Developer! You will be a part of a dynamic and diverse software team, made up of highly skilled specialists located in Kyiv and Copenhagen, who are dedicated to developing the main scanning software for Lab scanners. With over 7 years of experience, our project is mature, stable, and focused on delivering quality solutions to our customers. As a new member of the team, you will have the opportunity to diversify our expertise, work on critical solutions, and play a key role in ensuring our software remains at the forefront of the industry. With the added bonus of having the opportunity to work with our own hardware, this is an exciting opportunity for a software developer who is eager to make a difference and grow their skills.
- Design user interface and implement workflows in a strong project for dentistry
- Ensure high code quality, e.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc.
- Develop a 3D-application in C# (full-stack)
- Talented developer, passionate about software design and complex interconnected systems
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C# / .Net / .Net Core, BCL, Multithreading, WPF, Relational databases)
- Experience of working with CI/CD tools like TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience of working with test frameworks like MsTest, Specflow, TestStack
- Experience of working with source control systems (Git/Perforce)
- You have a degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar
- Experience of working with scrum or other agile frameworks
- Interest and background in geometry, linear algebra, 3D algorithms, rendering etc.
- Knowledge and experience of using software paradigms, methods, techniques, such as design patterns, SOLID / GRASP principles, test driven development etc.
- Ambitious and continuously strives for improvement
- Team-minded personality with flair for the Agile working style
- Understand complexity but drive for simplicity. Energetic, curious, passionate, and a team player.
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Being a part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :
- R&D Software Development
- Dental Lab Software
- UA - Kyiv
UA - Kyiv
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
C# Software Developer (3D)
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.