ZUORA Business Analyst
3Shape ZUORA Business Analyst
3Shape is looking for a motivated full-time Business Analyst with a preferred background in ZUORA to deliver successful implementation and maintenance of our Subscription management platform.
Your experience, knowledge, and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies are imperative in launching our Subscription related products Globally and maintaining the platform. This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing ZUORA solution from designing cross functional, Country specific solutions and post go-live support. Your involvement will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to co-ordinate with various 3Shapers across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
· Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
· Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
· Performing requirements analysis.
· Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
· Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
· Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
· Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
· Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
· Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Performing user acceptance testing.
· Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
· Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
· Managing competing resources and priorities.
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
· Advanced technical skills.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· A track record of following through on commitments.
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
· A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
What do we offer:
- An inspiring international environment with diverse and highly skilled colleagues
- Lots of interesting challenges that will develop you professionally
- Work in professional, friendly, and supportive environment
- Private healthcare and basic dental treatment
- Balance lunch for only 2 PLN in our new canteen with relax room
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks, and hot beverages to keep you fueled
- 40-minutes paid break included in the working time
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw,
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: https://careers.3shape.com/jobs ;
You can follow us on social media:
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
- Business Analyst
- PL - Szczecin
PL - Szczecin
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
ZUORA Business Analyst
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.