Experienced Project Manager
Join 3Shape as Project Manager
At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative software and 3D scanners for the global community of dental professionals.
We are leading the digital transformation within dentistry creating a better life for millions of patients around the world. We are therefore at a constantly higher pace launching new ground-breaking medical devices and services for dentists and dental technicians. To lead and manage end-to-end activities on strategic product development projects of medical devices we are seeking a experienced Project Manager.
As Project Manager you will lead the product development of 3D scanner projects. The projects span across multiple hardware- and software disciplines. You will be responsible for transforming new ideas and technologies into successful market launch of devices by addressing and solving critical project inter-dependencies and guiding the project team towards milestone achievements.
3Shape is a true technology company - your ability to lead highly dedicated development engineers is therefore crucial for your success. In the job as Project Manager you will interact directly with engineers and scientists, program managers, subject matter exerts, regulatory and quality specialists as well as operational management and external agencies and stakeholders.
In 3shape we have a flat organizational structure and as Project Manager you have our senior and executive management’s attention for easy and agile governance of your development projects.
Your tasks will include…
- Detailing and executing development projects in accordance with established processes from early exploratory phases to production ramp-up.
- Daily leadership of cross-functional project teams that are internationally located.
- Develop detailed project work plans and schedules and secure progress accordingly.
- Effectively identify potential problems and issues, assess their impact, and develop and implement mitigation and resolution plans and activities.
- Manage product requirements, traceability, and risk management activities according to international medical device standards (e.g., FDA 21 CFR 820, EU MDR and ISO13485)
- Lead design reviews in close cooperation with subject matter experts
- Manage technical partners/ vendors supporting product development activities.
Your qualifications probably fit this bill…:
- You have at least a BSc. degree in engineering or natural science – perhaps you also have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, are Agile Certified Practitioner, or have a business degree.
- You have experience working in R&D or manufacturing environment and at least 3 years within project management.
- Preferable you are familiar with Medical Device Regulatory practices.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills with all levels of personnel and management.
- You have a strong ability to balance engineering development issues and commercial needs.
Join one of the most exiting tech companies in the medical device industry and make a real impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide!
Moreover, we offer:
- Purpose: Help improve the life of dental patients globally
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and supportive colleagues - we are more than 40 nationalities in our DK based offices
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D scanners and the future of digital dentistry and a rapidly expanding company
- A good healthcare package to keep you fit and well
- Breakfast every day, and delicious and healthy lunch cooked by our private chefs
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs, ranging from wine, board games to bicycle clubs.
- Good work/life balance e.g., remote work for up to 2 days per week
- Attractive offices and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
Visit our If you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work!
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunities and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
- R&D Scanner Development
- Intraoral Scanners
- DK - Copenhagen
DK - Copenhagen
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Experienced Project Manager
Join 3Shape as Project Manager
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.