We are looking for a UX Designer who can use their design expertise to help optimize 3Shape’s user experience.
At 3Shape, we work ceaselessly to provide innovative and collaborative workflows for the global community of dental professionals. We innovate and care for the customer. Together with your team will continue to help transform user insights and data - into delightful and innovative experiences that drive business results and customer advocacy.
About The Role:
You will join our diverse UX/UI team as part of the Digital Strategy & Customer Experience team located in central Copenhagen. You will be working remotely with the team in Copenhagen from our Polish office in Szczecin.
In your work you will be a big part of creating a truly connected, personalized and delightful experiences for our customers, supporting our dedicated company strategy to provide world class customer experiences.
We are looking for someone who knows how to translate quantitative data to user insights, conduct qualitative research and user tests that result in concreate recommendations that better our platforms, services, and products.
On a day-to-day basis you will be expected to:
- Conduct user tests, user research and develop concepts
- Work with and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to develop informed recommendations that improve our products
- Form connections with customers and stakeholders, define problems and conceptualize new ideas, opportunities and benefits
- You will have to turn abstract ideas into practical solutions and plans, and confidently make a sound evaluation and selection of the best solution for a problem
- You will work in a Design Thinking culture with an iterative design approach and mindset.
- Closely collaborate with UI designers and developers to create and adapt our platforms and services.
- 3-5 years of experience with various UX design, research and user testing methodologies
- Experience with Interaction Design, Service Design and UI design
- Ability to translate user insights into wireframes and mockups
- Experience with UX tools such as: Personas, User Journeys Maps, Service Blueprints, VP Canvas, Empathy Maps etc.
- You are proactive and make sure to validate your work with qualitative user research
- Experience running and facilitating workshops and other studies
- Ability to translate user pain points and needs into new usable and valuable features
- Balance between being detail oriented and having a fast iterative approach ("fail fast" mindset or “don’t let perfect be the enemy of done”)
- Tools: Adobe XD (most used), Illustrator, Photoshop. Other wireframe tools such as Miro etc. is a plus
- Be confinable work remove with the team in Copenhagen from our office in Szczecin.
- Be prepared for some travel days during the year.
What we offer
- A collaborative, supportive environment with room for career growth through continuous learning
- Friendly and supportive colleagues that are fun to spend time with
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic globally oriented business environment
- Private healthcare with dental treatment to keep you fit and well
- Lunch in our canteen for only 2 pln
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Fruits, vegetables & snacks to keep you fuelled throughout the day
If you are interested in learning more or if it sounds like you feel free to APPLY or contact Line Villadsen (+45 31 23 34 96) more information.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics. Creating great innovation requires diverse teams. Our growing talent pool of almost 2000 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world. 3Shapers are entrepreneurs, challengers and innovators… values that are at the heart of everything we do. We will be glad to welcome you in our team!