Marketing Manager, North America
Join 3Shape as Marketing Manager!
Position Description: Marketing Manager, North America FLSA
Category: Regular, full-time
Reports to: General Manager, North America Primary
Responsibility: This leadership position plays an integral role in continuing the transformation of the Marketing function for 3Shape North America. The marketing manager will be responsible for understanding market dynamics, create compelling value propositions and awareness for 3Shape products, and generate a funnel of leads. Key focus on activities that create differentiation in Brand Awareness, Lead Generation, Partner Marketing and Field enablement. In the efforts to Generate and Nurture Leads, activities will focus on Digital Marketing, Exhibition Strategy and Execution, Virtual Demos, etc. The Marketing Manager will lead a local team of 2 individuals – additional resources may be required and will be based upon building out a marketing strategy and respective resource requirements.
1. Lead the organization in the implementation of the 3Shape’s marketing strategy
- Work collaboratively with 3Shape’s Commercial Leadership, Global Marketing, local Territory and Account Management to ensure aligned priorities that meet organizational goals that ultimately result in the growth of sales and revenue across all 3Shape products.
- Drive the implementation of aligned priorities through effective leadership and stakeholder management
- Drive synergy with global product teams
- Ensure effective allocation of resources, both financial and 3Shape colleagues, to deliver upon goals
2. Drive the implementation of North America initiatives that create differentiation in the marketplace for 3Shape products and solutions
- Create market relevant value propositions across products and business units
- Ensure successful End User Community events
- Develop and deliver Partner-specific Marketing Plans
- Based on feedback and data, develop and provide effective, compelling field sales tools and collateral
- Support promotion activities
- Initiate advertising and communications to support the activities noted above
3. Generate and Nurture leads to the organization
- Develop a Digital Marketing campaign specifically focused on lead generation
- Build an Exhibition strategy and implementation plan that meets organizational goals
- Develop local Sales Events support
- Clinical Education events—support current initiatives and explore options for future
- Ensure timely, effective Event Communications
4. Perform as an inspirational organizational and team leader
- Provide insight, information and feedback to 3Shape leaders, peers and others as to the marketing and business development function and strategy, local market and partner trends
- Understand and manage to organizational budgets
- Provide consistent (and in line with 3Shape priorities) feedback, coaching and direction 3Shape employees regarding performance and goal setting.
- Initiate opportunities for cross-regional, cross-team projects and initiatives
- Be an ambassador of and follow company guidelines and policies, regulations, legislation etc.
Work Location/Hours: Ideally this role is based out of 3Shape’s office in New Providence, NJ however exceptional candidates from other locations may also be considered. A normal workday is considered to be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There are times that the individual will be required to participate in trade shows, exhibits and conventions as well as customer or KOL meetings and events.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle documents, objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee will be required to travel by air, both domestically and internationally, and will physically need to be able to navigate these activities.
Travel: This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business, management or related discipline
- A minimum of 7+ years in progressive marketing roles with increasing accountabilities with at least 3-5 years in a leadership position, demonstrating strategic and operational planning and program implementation
- Experience managing a team of marketing and other business professionals
- Demonstration of strong managerial skills at multiple levels of an organization—this includes budgeting/forecasting, etc.
- Experience in a team environment with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills
Preferred Education and Experience:
- An MBA
- Experience in the dental industry (not essential but a plus)
- Experience in an organization using the indirect channel
- Extensive experience in or with global organizations
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
- North America & Colombia
- US - New Jersey
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Marketing Manager, North America
Join 3Shape as Marketing Manager!
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.