Would you like to become our new coordinator of our academy activities? Besides, you will become a key person in our Madrid office handling our office and the many important administrative tasks.
3Shape Iberia is the representative company in Spain of a Danish MedTech company with the aim to lead digital dentistry and improve the lives of our customers. We are successful in our Spanish business with a lot of activities and look to grow our team.
You will join a team of energetic employees that cover sales & marketing activities, consultations and training sessions in our solutions in Iberia.
We are looking for an Office and Academy Coordinator that can independently drive the coordinating of our many office and academy activities. To be successful in this job you have a strong drive to deliver quality results.
You portray a naturally open and welcoming personality when speaking with colleagues, partners and customers. You work efficiently independently and know when to spare with your manager and team. We have great success in what we do hence we have busy days and expect you to remain collected in hectic times. We urge you to actively seek and act on feedback for self-development as you can also expect to be supported in your professional development.
You must demonstrate several of the following qualifications:
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks
- Works systematically, and pays attention to details without losing focus on the key targets
- Experience from office environment is a plus
- Strong English skills is a requirement
Your main tasks will include helping to maintain an office and coordinate high-value academy/marketing activities such as training activities and events. You will have tasks within three business areas:
- Reception & phone handling
- Registering visitors, deliveries in/out, supply ordering
- Different administrative tasks, like stock of marketing materials
- Organize training events, including processing applications, sending out invoices, confirmations
- Ensuring all the practical details around the trainings like keeping the location is tidy, materials are handed out
- Processing feedback and reporting to academy manager
- supporting the marketing manager with organization of events and tradeshows
- assisting with Social Media activities and marketing campaigns
We offer you
- Professional challenges in a highly dynamic business environment
- The possibility of being a part of an ambitious, successful and fast growing multi-cultural, international company
- Open-minded dialogue in a flat organization
We look forward to hearing from you!
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.