Senior .NET Developer
Join 3Shape as a Senior .NET Developer!
3Shape develops and manufactures market-leading 3D scanners and software solutions for dentistry and audiology.
A great example is our intraoral scanner TRIOS – our flagship product that is already today changing how people around the world receive dental treatment and examinations, by digitalizing and disrupting traditional dental workflows, replacing physical impressions of patient teeth with highly accurate, high-resolution 3D scans and workflows.
We in the TRIOS Scanning team are now looking for a skilled and passionate software developer to help us take the TRIOS scanning application to the next level.
Offering simple, visually smashing, easy to understand, and reliable workflows to the users is key. You will play a major part by creating new UI features, tools, and supportive workflows to guide the dentist during the scanning and analysis process.
The team is in Skopje and Copenhagen, we work closely together on a daily basis through Scrum and Slack, and also visit each other to strengthen the team feeling even further. Besides the colleagues on the team, you’ll have close collaboration with other software teams as well as the hardware team developing the intraoral scanners.
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with professional C# / C++ / .NET (WPF) software development
- Strong level of written and spoken English and with good communication skills.
As a person you are:
- Curious, have good energy, drive and enthusiasm and share our passion for providing high-quality and innovative solutions to improve patient care around the world.
- Comfortable with being set an ambitious goal, and finding out how to reach it through experimentation, collaboration, and sparring
- Work in a unique professional, friendly, and supportive environment with a work-life balance as a top priority!
- The possibility to work in a product company where you can make a difference.
- Constant professional growth and development
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today. We will review the applications continuously. Check out this video to learn more about the culture and working environment in 3shape!
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. Today 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally, and with the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues, we are creating award-winning scanning solutions. Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook and Instagram. Visit our website if you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work.
Follow us on our LinkedIn page 3Shape Macedonia to find out why 3Shape is a great place to work at.
For more details and questions, please reach out to Vladimir Apostolov.