Software Test Automation Engineer
Join 3Shape as C# Automation Developer!
Do You want to work in a highly technology-driven MedTech company and help improve the life of patients?
Join our TRIOS Scanning SW team and help us continue to innovate in digital dentistry!
At 3Shape we work to improve treatment and diagnostics for dental patients. This is our purpose. We do this by providing innovative software solutions and 3D scanners for the global community of dental professionals.
A great example is our intraoral scanner TRIOS – our flagship product that is already today changing how people around the world receive dental treatment and examinations, by digitalizing and disrupting traditional dental workflows, replacing physical impressions of patient teeth with highly accurate, high-resolution 3D scans and workflows.
About the team and role
We are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer with a genuine interest in software automation.
You’ll join a team of talented and dedicated software professionals located in Skopje and Copenhagen. The team is responsible for the core 3D scanning workflows for TRIOS, and with your interest and experience in automation at all levels, you will contribute from very high-level coded UI tests to lower-level integration- and unit tests to creating a slick CI pipeline.
Besides the colleagues on the team, you will also collaborate with colleagues from other teams in Denmark, Macedonia, and Ukraine.
The way we work
You will join a Scrum team having a high degree of autonomy and trust. We have an innovative, dynamic, and informal work environment and you’ll be using technologies and tools like C#, .NET, Visual Studio, Jenkins, TeamCity, and Git.
- Develop Test Automation Infrastructure, which consists of many components, including Tools, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Develop and maintain automatic tests of various types: Release tests, Regression tests, Scalability tests, Load tests, Performance tests, Endurance tests, etc.
- You will also play a key role in:
- Turn manual QA tests into automated regression tests
- Documenting the infrastructure and knowledge share and support across teams
- Maintain high code quality of automation tools and tests, e.g., through refactoring of the codebase and performing code reviews
Who you are
- A bachelor's or master’s degree in programming, computer science or similar, and a minimum of a few years experience with professional C# / C++ / .Net software development
- Interest in automation at all levels: From very high-level coded UI tests to lower-level integration and unit tests to creating a slick CI pipeline. If you have experience in developing and maintaining tests of any type using C# .NET, you earn extra points
- Familiarity with Continuous Build Systems such as Team City, Jenkins, or GitHub Actions is a plus
- If you are knowledgeable about software development principles such as simplicity, accidental complexity, the SOLID principles, and Everything as Code it’s a plus.
- Confident in English – written and oral
As a person, you are open-minded, eager to contribute and learn, and focused on getting the right things done.
- Work in a unique professional, friendly, and supportive environment
- Possibility to work in a product company where you can make a difference
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance as a top priority
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Private health insurance
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously. Check out this video to learn more about the culture and working environment in 3shape!
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. Today 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally, and with the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues, we are creating award-winning scanning solutions. Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the every day #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook and Instagram. Visit our website if you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work.
For more information about this role, please reach out to Vladimir Apostolov.