3Shape seeks a Tactical Buyer
Let’s Change Dentistry together!
Are you interested in taking a key role in supporting 3Shape’s rapid growth? We offer a unique opportunity to support Category team Global Procurement with deliver impact in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, you will:
Work on multiple levels of our organization from our SVPs to individual stakeholders driving critical initiatives for our future growth. Giving you great opportunity to ensure strong commercial results.
Find ways to optimize the existing business with better processes and commercial terms in our major spend categories. Getting stakeholders involved and take the commercial lead in negotiations and sourcing.
If you are motivated by working in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be taken fast and enjoy being part of the winning team that sets ambitious goals, then you might be the person we are searching for.
- Support quarterly business review with Category team and Global Procurement
- Full Category ownership on selected categories (Develop and execute Category/sourcing strategies, Contract negotiation)
- Acquires and maintains understanding of direct products used in production process
- Performs cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities, Cost/spend – update in agreement with Category managers and aligned with sourcing strategies (Item approval, B&C items alignment)
- Onboard new suppliers and support with sourcing activities aligned with sourcing strategies and NPI plans coordinated by Category manager
- Regular follow up with suppliers (KPI’s – future challenges etc), align visits with Category Managers for agenda topics and participation
- Support operational buyers with supplier commitment. If needed escalate to Category Manager but support process to keep production updated on progress
- You have minimum 3 -5 years experience in the purchasing department in the category of electronics or related industries will be an advantage
- Experience with international suppliers of electronic components will be beneficial
- You are fluent in English
- Relevant educational background nice to have
- You are a self-starter who is ambitious to deliver
- You have a global mindset and are comfortable working with many different cultures
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Experience in supplier negotiation
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An inspiring international environment with diverse and highly skilled colleagues
- Lots of interesting challenges that will develop you professionally
- Work in professional, friendly, and supportive environment
- Private healthcare and basic dental treatment
- Balance lunch for only 2 pln in our new canteen with relax room
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks, and hot beverages to keep you fuelled
- 40-minutes paid break included in the working time
- We will be glad to welcome you in out team!
- Supply Chain
- Global Procurement
- PL - Szczecin
PL - Szczecin
Our biggest assets are our people and culture 💗
Life at 3Shape is great! We bring passion and talent to work every day to innovate for superior patient care. 3Shape is built on a culture of thinking differently and being innovative when solving challenges. We embrace new ways to exchange ideas with colleagues across departments and think and work in an agile way. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.
3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with superior care. We are a global market-leading provider of dental and audio technology for laboratories and clinics.
Our growing talent pool of over 2,000 employees spans 50+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together, we contribute to a better world.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. As a privately-owned company, decisions are made fast, and we remain agile.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Loading application form
Already working at 3Shape?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.