3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a Back-end Developer who is also interested in DevOps activities with 50\50 distribution of coding\infrastructure tasks. Our Back-End development is done with ASP.Net Core, infrastructure is built in Azure. The position is opened in the Treatment Review project which allows our customers to exchange information within 3Shape software package, supporting business workflows for producing specific orthodontic devices - clear aligners. The project is under active development, so you and your team of professionals will need to create new modules and coordinate them with overall design and technologies. In general, the project is a distributed cloud application, basing on microservice architecture and built with Microsoft Azure services. We constantly maintain the tech stack, so it is up to date, using new versions of libraries and tools, utilizing modern techniques and technologies.
In Treatment Review team we follow Scrum methodology in our daily work, as do most of teams at 3Shape.
- A degree in Computer Science or engineering
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience in building microservice architectures, distributed and cloud systems
- Experience in building Azure infrastructure
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Not afraid of taking responsibility
- Mental maturity, ability to think independently
- Using Scrum or another agile framework
- Confident in English, with good communication skills
Your key skills:
- Azure services including Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Pulumi, Terraform etc.)
Would be a plus:
- Following coding standards and best practices
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Experience of Agile development and continuous integration tools
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop backend functionality
- Improve and automate infrastructure
- Build tools to reduce occurrence of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis of production errors and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of audiology and dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, visit our web-site: https://3shape.com or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :