3Shape is the “Google” of the dental industry, the leader of the dental CAD/CAM market. We are specialists in the production of 3D scanners, present in Poland for over 10 years.
Are you ready to continue your engineering career and work with medical scanners in a global setting? 3Shape offers an opportunity to work as electronics engineer in R&D team, developing test systems for PCBA’s.
We are looking for an experienced (5+ years) Electronics or Mechatronics Engineer to join our project team. In this role you will design and develop Automated Test Equipment for functional test of PCBA’s.
The position is based at our Production facility in Szczecin (Poland) and is within our Lifecycle and Quality team, which is part of R&D. The work will be carried out in close collaboration with both local R&D Engineers as well as engineers from our Headquarters in Denmark. Hence you can expect to travel for around 10 days/year.
In your new job you will:
- Design and develop Automated Test Equipment for functional test of PCBA’s
- Read, interpret, and diagnose schematics, wiring diagrams, and circuits
- Identify and analyze production and design issues of electronic devices
- Design electronic circuits using Altium Designer
- Write and review technical documentation
- Provide support to the team in electronics related subjects
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, hardware and software teams but also external partners
The ideal candidate is a hands-on, detail-oriented implementer who enjoys working in a cross functional team, and further has most of the following qualifications:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electronics or mechatronics engineering
- 5 years of engineering experience in developing testers for production environment
- Broad understanding of both, analog and digital electronics, with a focus on embedded systems
- Mechanics skills, creative when it comes to mechanical troubleshooting and mechanical constructions
- Knowledge of programming and testing of electronic systems with a use of JTAG interface (XJTAG, Cascon)
- Experience in designing of PCB’s (Altium)
- Experience in Labview/Teststand programming
- Understanding of safety requirements for test equipment and its usability from an Operator perspective
- Strong communication skills and a preference for working in teams
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Competitive employment terms and benefits
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment)
- Personal growth and development through continuous learning
- A large degree of independence and freedom to plan and streamline your own tasks
- The chance to influence the future of a rapidly expanding company
- Informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees
- An attractive work environment in a brand-new production facility with canteen and observation deck
- Lunch in our canteen for only 2 PLN
- Company events
Please attach your Curriculum Vitae and add consent for processing personal data included:
In accordance with the Law of Personal Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883) I give my consent to processing of my personal data contained in the offer for the recruitment process in 3Shape Poland Sp. z o.o.