3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable hearing and dental professionals to treat more people, more effectively.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities.
The hearing aid industry is evolving rapidly, and 3Shape has been a major player for many years but we keep pushing the limits for automating and optimizing the workflow of designing in-ear products.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team, where we are developing the next generation of service-oriented CAD/CAM Audio Solutions. We keep pushing the limits of custom in-ear products and we are exploring traditional algorithmic as well as machine learning methods for automating and optimizing the workflow of designing hearing aids.
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine. Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
Do you want to explore computational geometry as well as machine learning methods for automating and optimizing the workflow of designing hearing aids?
We are looking for Software Developer, 3D Algorithms and Machine Learning.
We are looking to expand our software development team with resources that focus on 3D algorithm development and machine learning. This role requires you to have a solid academic foundation within mathematics and algorithms, as well as being a skilled software developer. Your day-to-day activities will consist of developing and implementing new algorithms in close cooperation with the rest of the project team, knowledge sharing, and other activities that will help keep 3Shape Audio ahead of the competition.
- You have a master’s degree or a PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- Strong mathematical abilities, ideally knowledge of Computational Geometry
- Solid software development skills, preferably in C# or C++
- Experience with Machine Learning and libraries such as TensorFlow/PyTorch is a must
- Experience with computationally hard problems such as bin-packing
We are looking for someone who is open minded, eager to contribute, improve and learn, and someone who is focused on quality within software development. So, are you interested in making technology with real impact on people then look no further!
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of audiology and dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of audiology?
For more information, visit our web-site: https://audio.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :