3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities.
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine. Our UA office has a 16-year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer.
What will you do in 3Shape:
- Support the team’s effort to operate a controlled Azure platform with the highest degree of self-service and transparency for all internal customers
- Support the team’s effort in delivering excellent services and support to internal customers so they can utilize and benefit from the cloud technology available in Azure
- Collaborate closely with our providers, IT Security and internal customers to optimize the Azure foundation and ensure processes to keep an optimized footprint in Azure
- Administer cloud infrastructure, perform cost analysis, resource allocation, web application deployments a wide variety of cloud applications and infrastructure.
- Working with Azure, you will focus on:
- Managing Azure identities and governance
- Implementing and managing storage
- Deploying and managing Azure compute resources
- Configuring and managing virtual networking
- Monitoring and backing up Azure resources
- Azure DevOps
We are looking for a person who has:
- + 2 years’ experience as an Azure administrator
- Proven experience managing Azure resources and implementations
- Proficiency in migrating on-premises workloads to Azure
- Skilled in Windows Server and/or Linux server
- Solid understanding of concepts like: Vnets and VPN environments, Traffic Manager, Web Apps, Application Gateway
- Solid knowledge of Backup and Disaster Recovery policies and best practices
- Deep understanding of identity management and directory services based on LDAP standards
- Solid experience in Security Networking concepts: Network access control, Secure remote access and cross-premises connectivity, Availability, Name resolution, DMZ architecture, Monitoring, and threat detection, DDoS Protection
- Fluent in English, as you will work closely with colleagues both in the headquarters in Copenhagen and Szczecin
Azure certificates are not required, but any of the below would be a bonus:
- AZ-100: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- AZ-101: Microsoft Azure Integration and Security
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert
Being part of 3Shape Ukraine means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc.
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :