3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities.
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a Customer Support Team Lead with strong communication skills, and the desire to make a difference for the customer and the company.
Our ambition in Customer Support is to exceed customer expectations. We provide support to the world’s leading dental supply companies, small- to large scale dental laboratories, leading hearing aid manufacturers and more. And we need enthusiastic and skilled colleague to help us serving this constantly growing customer base and achieve our goals.
- Management and development support teams and overall coordination of service delivery performance, ensuring a high level of customer service
- Working with key resellers to ensure overall satisfaction with support services
- Create and maintain an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Support day-to-day operations and driving internal support projects and initiatives
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Escalations management
- Collaborate with other departments
- Experience in customer care function minimum 4 years
- Experience as Customer Support Team Lead/Supervisor
- Understanding of customer support key performance indicators
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction and supervision
- Experience teaching, coaching, or training others
- Positive attitude to work and working tasks
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email email@example.com.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :