The Territory Manager (TM) role is a sales and account management role assigned to a particular geography. (Note: Geographic designation may be part of a state, an entire state, multiple states, within a region, and in certain cases may include portions of Canada). The TM is ultimately responsible for cultivating business by developing, implementing, and managing an account plan for each territory of multiple reseller partners. The TM is responsible to support the reseller with achieving their sales goals. In addition, the TM is responsible for developing and driving sales with regional/local DSOs and locally with labs through Lab as a TRIOS Enabler. All activity is to be documented in the company’s CRM system.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or management function
- A minimum of 3+ years in an account manager role—experience in the dental industry and B2B is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a team environment with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers at all levels in the organization. Having experience working with international clients or in an international environment would be a plus.
- Demonstrated results selling direct or through reseller partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills a plus
- Experience with a consultative, relationship-oriented sales approach is desired
Travel and Driving: This position requires between 60 to 75% travel, which may include overnights and weekends. Most travel will be domestic and within the territory, however there may be times where cross-country and even international travel may be required. A valid U.S. driver’s license, current car insurance and a dependable car is required.
Location: Candidate must live within the region: TX, OK, MO, TN, KY, NC, SC, GA, LA, AL, FL, VA (except Washington, DC); preference for coverage of TX
Target 2022 Compensation: Base Salary $72,000; 2022 Annualized Commission $100,000
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.