The Associate Territory Manager (ATM) role is an associate sales and account management role assigned to a particular geography. (Note: Geographic designation may be part of a state, an entire state, multiple states, within a region, and in certain cases may include portions of Canada and the Caribbean) and is able to change, at times. The ATM is part of a team that is ultimately responsible for supporting regional sales and cultivating business by developing, implementing, and managing an account plan for each region of multiple reseller partners. In addition, the ATM is responsible for supporting, developing, and driving sales with regional/local DSOs and locally with labs through Lab as a TRIOS Enabler. All activity is to be documented in the company’s CRM system.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or management function or equivalen
- A minimum of 1+ years in an account manager, sales support, customer support or clinical training (Academy) role—experience in the dental industry and B2B is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a team environment with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers at all levels in the organization. Having experience working with international clients or in an international environment would be a plus.
- Demonstrated results selling direct or through reseller partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills a plus
- Experience with a consultative, relationship-oriented sales approach is desired
Location: Candidate must live within the North Region--MI, IN, OH, PA, NJ, NY, MD, CT, MA, NH, RI, VT, ME
Compensation Target: Base $70,000; 2022 Annualized Commission Target $30,000
Work Location/Hours: This role is considered a remote position, with the “office” being designated as the employee’s home. The employee is expected to travel to support sales and promotion activities that drive 3Shape business within their Region.
Travel and Driving: This position requires between 20 to 30% travel, which may include overnights and weekends. Most travel will be domestic and within the region, however there may be times where cross-country and even international travel may be required. A valid U.S. driver’s license, current car insurance and a dependable car is required.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.