The Regional Manager (RM) role is a sales/account management role, in addition to a team coach assigned to a particular geography. (Note: Geographic designation includes a region with multiple US states and may include portions of Canada and the Caribbean). The RM is responsible for managing and directing the sales/account management activities of the region overall, selling 3Shape equipment and software specifically, and supporting a team of sales professionals as a coach. The RM is ultimately responsible for cultivating business by developing, implementing, and managing an account plan for each region of multiple reseller partners. The RM is responsible to support resellers with achieving their sales goals with an additional new priority of prioritizing, developing, and driving sales within regional/local DSOs and local labs through Lab as a TRIOS Enabler. All activity is to be documented in the company’s CRM system. Regional Managers will have up to three direct reports and are responsible for managing, coaching, and developing their performance and career.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or management function
- A minimum of 3+ years in an account manager, sales support or clinical training (Academy) role—experience in the team leadership, dental industry and B2B is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a team environment with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers at all levels in the organization. Having experience working with international clients or in an international environment would be a plus.
- Demonstrated results selling direct or through reseller partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills a plus
- Experience with a consultative, relationship-oriented sales approach is desired
Travel and Driving: While This position requires between 60 to 75% travel, which may include overnights and weekends. Most travel will be domestic and within the territory, however there may be times where cross-country and even international travel may be required. A valid U.S. driver’s license, current car insurance and a dependable car is required.
Targeted Compensation: Base salary $85,000; 2022 Target Annual Commission equivalent $100,000
Location: Candidate is required to live within the South Region which includes TX, OK, MO, AR, LA, MS, TN, KY, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, VA (except Washington, D.C.)
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.