3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a Customer Support professional with strong technical and communication skills, and the desire to make a difference for the customer and the company, to join our independent business unit in hearing care, 3Shape Audio
About 3Shape Audio:
In 3Shape Audio, we provide market-leading 3D scanning and software solutions that enable digital production workflow of custom audio products such as hearing aids, noise protection, earphones and in-ear-monitors. We want to make the World sound better.
We are a small, successful independent business unit within 3Shape, consisting of around 25 people across product, marketing, sales, customer support and R&D in Denmark and Ukraine. Our team is very diverse across nationalities, educational backgrounds, professional experiences and gender with a social and casual atmosphere.
The position and areas of responsibility:
- Broad customer support role ranging from onboarding, training and to technical support with new and existing customers to help them getting most value out of our products
- Technical support on 3Shape hardware (3D scanners) and software (CAD/CAM) - via online sessions, telephone, e-mail and occasional on-site events
- General support case management: logging, prioritization, troubleshooting (potential escalation), closing, follow-up.
- Knowledge transfer, input to CAPA (corrective and preventive actions), distributor training
- Contributing to 3Shape's business by providing the industry's best Customer Support
- Readiness to travel up to 30 days per year
You are technically minded and have the ability to communicate advanced topics to users with very different backgrounds. You have a positive approach and attitude. You enjoy assisting customers in their daily work, finding solutions, and you thrive in a busy environment where multitasking is sometimes required. You are to have full operational command of English, both verbally and in writing. Experience in CAD/CAM software or Hearing Care industry would be a plus.
You should possess the following competencies:
- Well-established customer support “toolbox” from another technology-driven company (e.g., technical support, customer service)
- Advanced Microsoft Windows knowledge (Win7, Win10, WinServer 2012, etc )
- General network knowledge incl. understanding the concepts of client-server installations
- Database (Oracle and MSSQL) administration knowledge
- User-level knowledge on CRM systems (is a plus)
- A relevant IT education is an advantage
- Customer orientation and desire to make customers succeed
- Strong technical interest and understanding of IT, software and engineering problems, as well as interest in other customer support activities such as onboarding and training
- Good communicator, with the ability to ask and listen - also to what is not being said
- Intercultural competence
You will be based in Kyiv. In this position you will furthermore be in close contact with colleagues in other departments: sales, product management, R&D and production both in Denmark and in our foreign offices.
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry.
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment.
- Constant professional growth and development.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- Possibility of flexible remote work.
- Comprehensive benefits incl.
- 24 working days of annual vacation;
- Medical insurance; c
- Compensation of lunches;
- Paid sick leaves and child sick leaves;
- Maternity and paternity leaves etc.
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”.
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees.
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe.
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw,
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :