3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland.
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities.
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine. Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are seeking to expand our cloud services team focusing custom in-ear products.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer with Cloud Experience to take part in this journey.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team, where we are developing the next generation of service-oriented CAD/CAM Audio Solutions. You will work in our Kyiv office and join a well-established cross-country Kanban team. You will enjoy benefits such as the possibility to work remotely, great work-life balance, and much more. (See the We offer section)
Our technology stack:
Primarily C# (.Net Core), but also C++ and python. Github, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Software Developer on our team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and running new cloud services for the hearing aid industry. You will take part in the whole process from requirement analysis, through service and infrastructure design to development and monitoring. We expect a candidate to contribute across the solution. We are looking for a candidate with excellent programming skills.
The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer with relevant technologies (C#)
- .NET (Core), ASP.NET (Core)
- Understanding of service architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Working with and designing RESTful APIs
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Have a good command of spoken and written English
- Agile practices, including test-driven development, continuous integration and Kanban.
- SQL databases using Entity Framework (Core)
Experience with one or more of these is a plus:
- Infrastructure as code
- Domain Driven Design
- Event and Message Driven Architectures
Being the part of us means:
- Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry and the hearing aid industry
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- A healthy work-life balance
- Possibility of flexible remote work
- Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc.
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: (Dental) www.3shape.com, (Audio) audio.3shape.com or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :