As the Junior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving end-to-end campaigns and smaller product launches in our clinic product line. This will cover an array of interesting projects, from co-branding with strategic partners, launch events, creative campaigning, and working with our regional teams.
To achieve this, you will work cross-functionally with a lot of focus on strong stakeholder management and collaboration with Product Management, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Academy, Resellers and our sales organization helps craft and guide the global go-to-market plan for different solutions, and orchestrate the launch process for the roll-out of these products. You will also support and funnel our affiliates marketing needs towards the global marketing organization and serve as the Global Marketing counterparts for co-marketing and co-branding activities with our strategic distribution partners.
It is important that you will understand the user and the technology, bridging both together in creative ways. At 3Shape, we work towards changing dentistry, for the patient and for the dentist. We are looking for someone that enjoys thinking outside of the box to develop strong and creative campaign concepts; you understand the fundamentals of brand CVI, and are able to manage complex projects in a fast-moving environment.
Let’s change dentistry together!
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing and campaign initiatives, including strategic development and implementation of marketing deliverables across all five of the key phases: Design, Build, Launch, Monitor and Measure.
- Build relationships and collaborate with portfolio managers, sales teams, and product and marketing peers to produce materials and messaging that support sales growth, retention, and asset goals.
- Take a leading role in working with a given regional team to both gain an understanding on local initiatives and strategies, but also to bridge our HQ work to the local regions.
- Work closely with digital marketing team to develop a digital approach and execution.
- Utilize competitor data to identify opportunities to differentiate 3Shape in the dental marketspace and track industry trends.
- Set, oversee, and communicate measurable channel marketing objectives.
- Plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
To succeed in this position, you’ll need:
- Cand. Merc, MBA or similar
- Min 2 years of marketing experience ideally in an international environment - experience in the medical industry, consultancy or tech is a plus
- Knowledge of the medical industry, either pharmaceutical or medical device, is a plus
- Knowledge working with technical products is a plus
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to create good-looking PowerPoint slides
- Project management toolbox and experience leading complex cross-functional initiatives
- Creative marketing toolbox with a clear understanding of activation channels and their impact
- Excellent written and spoken English (Required)
- Attractive office location in central Copenhagen, Kongens Nytorv.
- Healthcare package through our pension provider
- Delicious and diverse full lunch cooked by our excellent chefs-team.
- A vibrant, young and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled colleagues - we are more than 30 nationalities.
- Good social environment with plenty events and social clubs.
Please apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. We will assess and interview continuously, so apply as soon as possible.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Twenty years later, 3Shape has 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.