Let’s change dentistry together!
3Shape is a world leading technology company headquartered in Copenhagen. Our aim is to lead digital dentistry in the global market, enabling dentists to improve their business and deliver better patient care - improving the lives of patients like you and I. We are a company with ambitious growth targets and having just welcomed private equity firm EQT as a co-owner, right now it has perhaps never been more exciting to join us!
3Shape TRIOS Product Management is looking for a Product Manager to support the development of the TRIOS intraoral scanner portfolio and help shape the future of digital dental diagnostics. We are looking for a passionate Product Manager to join us on this exciting journey, with a focus on software solutions. The full TRIOS product portfolio can be found via this link: https://www.3shape.com/en/scanners/trios
In this role you will be joining a rapidly growing, diverse, and very international, multidisciplinary team who are working with cutting-edge diagnostic solutions and are striving to reshape how patient care is offered in dental clinics worldwide.
You will be part of a dynamic and agile Product Management team, working closely together with R&D, Clinical Research, Regulatory Affairs, and other stakeholders, being jointly responsible for developing software solutions used by dentists in all phases of their clinical practice– from 1st check-up to monitoring of patients. The role is primarily focused on software used within diagnostic procedures.
You will also focus on understanding the needs of the dental clinic who want to take full advantage of digital diagnostic aids. You will turn this understanding into user stories and development tasks for our engineering teams and ensure delivery through close communication and dialogue with developers, architects, and project managers.
Your specific tasks:
You will together with the other team members…
- Understand how dentists work with and without the use of digital solutions to diagnose various dental diseases/conditions
- Study and follow the market for digital solutions within dentistry
- Convey knowledge to engineering teams by authoring use case, scenarios and requirements.
- Provide feedback on technical design and implementation decisions
- Validate and test the developed solutions, both internally and in clinics with beta testers
- Work with 3Shape’s commercial teams around events and product collateral.
- Participate in the prioritization and rollout of new features, functionalities, and product releases in collaboration with R&D.
Key for success in this role is effective cooperation with stakeholders ranging from end-users, resellers, partners, sales, marketing, other 3Shape engineering teams and executive management.
We are looking for someone with a background in science, engineering, technology, or business at a MSc. Level. We expect you to be either recently graduated or have some experience with Product Management or similar. Moreover:
- You are curious and are always looking for ways to improve things. You do not see problems; you see possible solutions.
- You cope well with changes and ambiguity and see this as an opportunity in a rapidly changing industry.
- You have flair for computer technology and the ability to translate customer and market needs into successful products.
- You are driven and enjoy working independently while being able to build strong relationships with colleagues, users, and business partners.
- You are a great team player, who is energized by collaborating cross-functionally with many different stakeholders to manage interests, goals, and priorities.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge or experience with dental products or markets will be considered an advantage.
- Product Management experience is also an advantage.
3Shape: An exciting, visionary, and international place to work
Join one of the most exiting Danish tech companies in the medical device industry and make a real impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide!
Moreover, we offer:
- Purpose: Help improve the life of dental patients globally.
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and cooperative colleagues - we are more than 40 nationalities in our DK based office.
- A good healthcare package to keep you fit and well.
- Breakfast every day, and delicious and healthy lunch cooked by our private chefs.
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs, ranging from wine, board games to bicycle clubs.
- Good work/life balance e.g., remote work for up to 2 days per week.
- Attractive offices and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen.
- Visit our website If you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.