Let’s change dentistry together!
3Shape is a world leading technology company headquartered in Copenhagen. Our aim is to lead digital dentistry in the global market, enabling dentists to improve their business and deliver better patient care - improving the lives of patients like you and I. We are a company with ambitious growth targets and having just welcomed private equity firm EQT as a co-owner, right now it has perhaps never been more exciting to join us!
3Shape TRIOS Product Management is looking for an ambitious Clinical Product Manager to support the development of the 3Shape TRIOS, and help shape digital dental diagnostics, through innovative pilots and projects. Customer experience is a high priority area for 3Shape, and delivering the best solutions is a key component.
We are looking for a Clinical Product Manager to join our team to run strategic alpha and beta projects. Most of the projects will focus on final beta testing at end customers in clinics. Some projects will focus on early-stage evaluation of new products within hardware and software. Internally you will have a close collaboration with your colleagues in form of feedback and new content development from the clinics.
You will be located within the TRIOS Product Management Team at 3Shape headquarters in central Copenhagen.
Your main tasks:
- You will be responsible for identifying and onboarding a diversified new beta clinic pool that represents the full spectrum of our target users for our future portfolio of diagnostic solutions
- You will be responsible, together with a dedicated technical account manager, for driving these beta clinics in terms of setting up the software and hardware, as well as providing guidance, product training, and technical support
- You will be the main contact person for these beta clinics and as such be expected to form a mutually beneficial collaborative relationship with them as vital providers of insights.
- You will regularly be visiting these clinics, including substantial international travel, together with relevant colleagues to evaluate new ideas, prototypes and solutions that are in development or pre-release.
- To supplement clinical visits, you will be expected to help drive structured feedback collection and analysis using call, interviews, surveys or similar.
- Relay ideas and suggestions from beta testers to relevant members of the Product Management team, while also filtering these through your lens as a subject matter clinical expert
- As you will be working with a multidisciplinary team, you will also play a central role by sharing clinical dental knowledge with the team and providing input to domain specific questions regarding, for example, dental diseases, clinical practices and more.
- Implement and coordinate new hardware and software tests from across R&D functions, focused on the workflow experience.
- Participate in tradeshows and similar events nationally and internationally.
- Collecting feedback from the broader market with continues visits, calls, and surveys.
- Preferably educated Dental Lab. Technician, Clinical Dental Technician (Denturist) or Dental Hygienist
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of clinical experience, chair-side know-how with patient experience.
- You have a Danish cat. B driver license.
- You may have experience within the areas of teaching and training, content development, and have an open-minded approach.
- You are result oriented and structured but thrive in an agile environment.
- You can coordinate across teams and functions within an organization.
- You aim at trust and confidence among stakeholders and are naturally outgoing.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are energetic and able to manage multiple projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; you enjoy meeting the challenges associated with working in a successful and rapidly expanding global company.
As a person, you are well-organized. You have a positive, can-do attitude and you thrive in a fast-paced environment where values such as entrepreneurship and innovation are an important part of the DNA.
3Shape: An exciting, visionary, and international place to work
Join one of the most exiting Danish tech companies in the medical device industry and make a real impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide!
Moreover, we offer:
- Purpose: Help improve the life of dental patients globally
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and cooperative colleagues - we are more than 40 nationalities in our DK based office
- A good healthcare package to keep you fit and well
- Breakfast every day, and delicious and healthy lunch cooked by our private chefs
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs, ranging from wine, board games to bicycle clubs
- Good work/life balance e.g., remote work for up to 2 days per week
- Attractive offices and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
- Visit our website If you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.