About the position
Are you excited about working in a high-growth company that has innovation at its core and where data is becoming an increasingly important asset?
Master data management (MDM) is selected as a strategic top priority at 3Shape with attention and commitment from the senior management team. Key first steps of our MDM journey have already been taken, including data domain ownership anchoring with senior leadership members, but we are looking for an experienced master data manager to build, lead and manage all global MDM activities.
The position will take the charge of further developing a strong MDM approach at 3Shape. This includes implementation of master data governance framework as well as development and operationalization of MDM policies, standards and practices, at the business and functional area levels. The position is anchored in the CFO organization with our CFO, Kristian Krag, sponsoring the MDM program.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- MDM implementation
- Communicate MDM vision and strategy across organization.
- Facilitate, drive and monitor the implementation, execution, and enforcement of MDM at 3Shape
- Maintain overview of MDM projects and initiatives throughout the organization
- Partner with business areas to define and scope MDM project roadmap
- Manage the delivery of the MDM program, through project sponsorship or management
- MDM operations
- Facilitate MDM governance board meetings
- Develop enterprise-wide standards, policies, and procedures to support implementation of the MD governance policies
- Ensure fulfillment of MD Quality measurements and quality improvements
- Assume responsibility for MD process measurements and improvements across all MD processes
- People management and development
- Develop people and teams across 3Shape to ensure MD policies and practices are embedded
- Drive data ownership, quality, security, and reliability
- Support and supervise our Master Data Stewards and Master Data operational team
You will be based at our headquarter in Copenhagen, and we normally expect up to 20 traveling days.
- A master’s degree in business, IT or similar
- Deep understanding of MDM across major data domains as well as the commercial and technical (IT) aspects
- 10 years of experience working with data hereunder 5 years of master data experience
- Demonstrable experience of completing an MDM transformation
- Strong strategic mindset and ability to approach MDM holistically
- Highly developed leadership skills and demonstrated ability to lead and manage stakeholders from senior management level and down
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; excellent spoken and written English is a must
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally medical devices is a plus
What we offer
- Attractive office location in central Copenhagen, Kongens Nytorv.
- Healthcare package through our pension provider
- Delicious and diverse full lunch cooked by our excellent chefs-team.
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled colleagues - we are more than 30 nationalities.
- Good social environment with plenty events and social clubs.
Apply as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis but due to the summer holidays we will reply to applications during August
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape is a world leading technology company headquartered in Copenhagen that develops, produces and sells medical devices. 3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2,000+ employees globally.