3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
We are looking for a C# Software Developer to join a SCRUM team with the mission to develop software which motivates patients with simulation of their future smiles. You will help dentists to design desired result together with the patient by collecting their input and coaching patients about their choices. The team is responsible for the development of the Smile Design product.
You will join a highly skilled and motivated international team. We have utilized a range of technologies including Visual Studio, C#, WPF, Microsoft.ML etc.
- Design user interface, algorithms, and implement user workflows
- Ensure high code quality. E.g. through reviews, refactoring, processes, code metrics, etc
- Ensure high maintainability of the code
- Cooperate with developers on other projects
- The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- Experience as a software developer with C#/.Net
- Solid experience with design patterns and OOP principles
- Interest in image processing
- You work with strong commitment and take ownership of your work
- Team-minded personality with flair for an Agile working style
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar field Confident in English, with good communication skills
Would be a plus:
- Machine learning for image classification and segmentation experience.
- Cloud storages integration experience.
- Agile practices, including test-driven development, continuous integration and Scrum.
Being the part of us means:
— Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry.
— Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment.
— Constant professional growth and development.
— A healthy work-life balance.
— Possibility of flexible remote work.
— Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc.
— Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”.
— A parking lot with free spaces for employees.
— Occasional business trips to Western Europe.
— Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :www.facebook.com/3Shapewww.facebook.com/Lifeat3shapewww.youtube.com/user/3shape