3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. Our products are market leading innovative solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark, Ukraine, North Macedonia and with a production site in Poland
We are a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, we serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 2000 employees spans 35+ nationalities .
3Shape as an employer is committed to Ukraine . Our UA office has a 16 year-old history, and we are continuing to grow, hire and take care of our employees even during the war in Ukraine. Among other actions, we offer a paid military leave to those called to the military service as well as care about our employees’ mental health by implementing different supportive activities.
If you are looking for stability and confidence in your future, we are the right place for you.
About the role
This newly defined role is a key element in the customer journey.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) ensures that a client does not just buy a 3Shape product, but has an exceptional experience with it, too, after the initial purchase has taken place. He/she will guide the user through the remote onboarding program to discover the world of TRIOS. To accomplish this, he/she builds relationships with users, customize the experience, and provide training by following a structured remote onboarding program to ensure excellent customer experiences and high product usage.
The CSM will be part of a team located in the 3Shape office in Kyiv.
Your key responsibilities will be:
Build trusted customer relationships and provide first-class TRIOS onboarding experience
- Provide prompt follow-up and attention to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers via email, text, live-chat, phone calls or any other communication method as outlined by management.
- Plan the entire onboarding of your customers and assist them during their entire onboarding journey from the delivery date of their TRIOS until they are confident TRIOS users and scanning is a habit.
- Verify product installation to ensure that there are no issues.
- Deliver complete scanning hands-on training with the customer, together with a follow up training guidance.
- Monitor and follow up on the users onboarding journey.
- Interact with other departments and local academies and escalate customers feedback further.
Tracking, Reporting and administrative tasks
- Setting up the customer’s account
- Entering client information into CRM or project management software.
- Monitoring user’s progress through the onboarding journey and follow up.
To succeed in your role, you should possess the following competencies:
- Native or C2 level in Spanish (mother tongue would be a plus), and advanced verbal and writing skills in English and Ukrainian.
- Customer obsession, high curiosity in people and willingness to help.
- Interest in dental world and strong ability to learn fast.
- Competent to learn new software.
- Strong Communicator—must be able to provide clear, concise training and advice to the customer. Able to guide dentists through the world of TRIOS with varied digital apprehensions.
- Global Mindset-Must be able to understand and effectively work across cultural boundaries.
- Problem solving and logical thinking skills—through focused listening and observation, can identify key issues and limiting factors.
- Ability to Multitask—can effectively function in a fast-paced / stressful environment with multiple agendas and timelines.
- Interpersonal Skills—viewed as engaging, approachable, eager to understand and listen.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Previous experience as a dental assistant / dental lab and/or demonstrated use of TRIOS and/or other IOS would be a plus.
Being the part of us means:
— Meaningful work that helps to change the future of dentistry.
— Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment.
— Constant professional growth and development.
— A healthy work-life balance.
— Possibility of flexible remote work.
— Comprehensive benefits incl. 24 working days of annual vacation; medical insurance; compensation of lunches; paid sick leaves and child sick leaves; maternity and paternity leaves etc.
— Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”.
— A parking lot with free spaces for employees.
— Occasional business trips to Western Europe.
— Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 22 years.
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, watch our corporate video youtu.be/38-_SfPBptw, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies
You can follow us on social media :