UX Designer with fair for designing services
We are looking for a UX Designer that understands how to design and deliver dental design services to professionals. We need a UX Designer who can use their UI design skills to optimize the existing 3Shape’s designs and their UX skills to design solutions and experiences of the future services.
At 3Shape, we work ceaselessly to provide innovative and collaborative workflows for the global community of dental professionals. We innovate and care for the customer. And you together with your team will continue to help transform user insights and data - into delightful and innovative experiences that drive business results and customer advocacy.
Let’s change dentistry together!
About The Role
You will join a development team that is part of a business unit that delivers dental design services. We are one team but distributed across Kyiv, Copenhagen, and Phoenix, Arizona. We are looking for someone who knows understands the special nature of delivering services and understands the importance of looking across the entire customer journey. You will have a manager with years of experience within UX. You need engage with our customers and the end-users in order to translate your interviews and observations into insights that drives the design and development of concreate recommendations and designs that better our platforms, products, and especially services.
On a day-to-day basis you will be expected to:
- Conduct user tests, user research, and develop concepts – be prepared to drive this process yourself
- Work with and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data to develop informed recommendations that improve our products. An argument backed up by data is a strong argument.
- Form connections with customers to define problems and conceptualize new ideas
- You need to understand the business perspective, opportunities, and benefits
- You will have to turn abstract ideas into practical solutions and plans, and confidently make a sound evaluation and selection of the best solution for a problem
- You will design the UI as part of the hand-over to developers
- You will work in a Design Thinking culture with an iterative design approach and mindset.
- Closely collaborate with software developers, product owners, and product managers to create and adapt our platforms and services.
You most likely have:
- Hands-on experience with methodologies within Design Thinking, user research, and usability testing
- Ability to translate user pain points and needs into new usable and valuable features
- Understanding of what Service Design is and why service blueprint mapping is important
- Ability to translate needed functionality into wireframes and mockups with basic Interaction Design skills
- Experience with UX tools such as: Personas, Customer Journey Mapping, Service Blueprints, VP Canvas, etc.
- You are proactive and can drive a task independently – with support from your colleagues
- You validate your work with qualitative user research
- Experience running and facilitating workshops and communication with stakeholders
- Balance details and a fast iterative approach - "fail fast" mindset or “don’t let perfect be the enemy of done”
- Tools: Figma and Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, Miro
Join one of the most exiting Danish tech companies in the medical device industry and make a real impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide!
Moreover, we offer:
- Purpose: Help improve the life of dental patients globally
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and cooperative colleagues - we are more than 40 nationalities in our DK based office
- A good healthcare package to keep you fit and well
- Breakfast every day, and delicious and healthy lunch cooked by our private chefs
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs, ranging from wine, board games to bicycle clubs
- Good work/life balance e.g., remote work for up to 2 days per week
- Attractive offices and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
- Visit our website If you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
If you are interested in learning more, feel free to contact Sr. Product Manager Teit Anton Nielsen +45 61 67 20 44 (between 10 AM and 15 PM CET) for more information.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.