Let’s change dentistry together!
3Shape offers a unique opportunity to work as a Sales Manager in the center of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv. You will be part of Design Services, a new business area within 3Shape and report to the Head of Design Services EU. The focus is on ensuring that 3Shape keeps changing dentistry for the better by giving the patients, labs and dentists more freedom of choice. This is secured by integrating design services and 3shape Automate in 3Shape’s offerings, building partnerships, and growing the business. The team is anchored directly with the SVP, of 3Shape and have executive management exposure.
Tasks that you will be facing and learning in this role
- Lead business development projects in Europe, to ensure that we help our users and grow
- Developing new partnerships and opportunities in all business units
- Identify players in the marketplace and set up introduction calls with Head of Design Services EU
- Create new sales strategies with key partners in the market place (I.E Printing companies, Manufacturers)
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with business development and sales
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing
- Dental Knowledge is preferred but not required
- Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels and parts of the organization
Join one of the most exiting Danish tech companies in the medical device industry and make a real impact. With us you will be able to work on solutions used by thousands of dental professionals worldwide!
Moreover, we offer:
- Purpose: Help improve the life of dental patients globally
- A vibrant and international environment with social, diverse, and highly skilled and cooperative colleagues - we are more than 40 nationalities in our DK based office
- A good healthcare package to keep you fit and well
- Breakfast every day, and delicious and healthy lunch cooked by our private chefs
- We provide a great social work environment with many optional activities and employee clubs, ranging from wine, board games to bicycle clubs
- Good work/life balance e.g., remote work for up to 2 days per week
- Attractive offices and lab spaces in downtown Copenhagen
- Visit our website If you want to read more about our company, recruitment process, or why 3Shape is a great place to work.
Get in touch now!
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply already today. We will review the applications continuously.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 2,000+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.